Second Hand Mania
|Initial investment:||5000 BGN, VAT excluded.|
|Additional investment:||50 000 BGN, VAT excluded.|
|Terms of the contract:||7 years|
Mania Stores – proven and successful business model
What you do not even suspect is that 90% of the Mania stores are franchises. Once again we return to the question – why you are not one of us? What you need to have is:
Strong motivation and positive attitude towards work. Yes, this is not everything, but it is the most important.
In return, with the franchise of second hand clothes Mania you will get complete training, advice and consultations for increasing of sales, warehouse software and manual, and free staff training.
- in the last year 41.2% of Bulgarians shopped at least once in a second hand clothes shop.
- for 53.8% of shoppers Mania is preferred shop second-hand clothes.
- 44.7% of shoppers of second hand clothing in the largest retail chain in the industry – Mania – are regular customers. They visit the store once or more times each week.
- 74.8% of the Mania visitors make a purchase.
- 84% of Mania customers own customer card and use it actively.
The necessary investment of 50,000 BGN is for repair, store furnishing and possibly rent. The minimum area of a store is 400 sq.m. The return on investment is one year.